Nano Linear NT･･･XZH
Nanolinear NT, which adopts IKO C-Lube Linear Way ML for the guide of table, is a high thrust pick & place unit driven by linear motor that unified the X-axis and the Z-axis compactly.
Both of high thrust and the light-weight of the moving part of the linear motor are achieved by adopting a method to drive a mobile table with a linkwork, and it realizes shortening of the tact time.
The driving pattern and the stroke can be changed to match a work by input of positioning data.
- Pick & place unit driven by linear motor
- Linear motor drive high thrust pick and place unit with unparalleled structure. X-axis and Z-axis with linear encoder are compactly integrated to realize high thrust and high tact positioning.
- High thrust and high tact
- The motors of the X-axis and the Z-axis are arranged on a plane and balanced the high thrust and the light-weight of the moving part by adopting a method to drive a mobile table with a linkwork, and it realizes shortening of the tact time.
- High resolution and high response
- Equipped optical linear encoder on both axes achieves both of high resolution and high response by full closed loop control.
- The coil structure integrated to the stator makes easy cool off and heat radiation of base.
Appointing an air-cooling option enables shortening of tact time.
- Moving table with no cable
- As adopting moving magnet method with no cables as multi axes unit, it achieves easy wiring process and high cleanroom environment.
- Operating monitor function
- Operating monitor function of the driver can monitor the operating orbit with a PC.
- Motion network support
- Drivers compatible with motion network EtherCAT, SSCNETⅢ/H, MECHATROLINK, and RTEX are also available, so an advanced system with streamlined wiring can be configured.
- EtherCAT is registered trademark and patented technology, licensed by BeckhoffAutomation GmbH,Germany.
SSCNET is a registered trademark of Mitsubishi Electric Corporation.
MECHATROLINK is a registered trademark of Yaskawa Electric Corporation.
RTEX and Realtime Express are registered trademarks of Panasonic Corporation.
|Model and size||Width of table
|Height of table
Some products are not shown in the catalogue. Also, modifications can be made to meet your requirements. Please do not hesitate to make inquiries.