Rotation Stage SK･･･W
The SK…W is an unlimited rotation stage that employs a worm gear mechanism. IKO Crossed Roller Bearings are used in the rotation guiding parts and utilized directly as a table to achieve high-precision rotational runout, high rigidity and a low profile.
IKO Crossed Roller Bearings are used in the rotation guiding parts and can achieve deflection on the table upper surface of 5μm or less.
Low Profile, High Rigidity
IKO Crossed Roller Bearings with high rigidity in all directions are used in the rotation guiding parts. In addition, since Crossed Roller Bearings are used directly as the table, a low profile is also achieved.
Reduced Design Work
The device table or test object can be mounted directly to the table. The use of mechanical parts reduces the labor hours required to design a rotating table from scratch.
Specifications / Accuracy
|Operating angle range(1)(degrees)||360|
|Maximum number of table revolutions (min-1)||5|
|Maximum number of worm axis revolutions (min-1)||600|
|Moment rigidity (s/N・cm)||0.04|
|Allowable load(3) (N)||50|
- Note(1)Values shown are for models without a limit sensor. When models with a limit sensor are used, adjustments can be performed to any angle within a range of up to 320 degrees.
- (2)The resolution indicates a value when fraction sizes of the motor are 10,000 pulses/rev.
- (3)Allowable load refers to the maximum load that can be applied without affecting functions or performance.
|Positioning accuracy (s)||21.6|
|Positioning repeatability (s)||± 7.2|
|Lost motion (s)||32.4|
|Parallelism of upper table surface to mounting surface (μm)||20(40)|
|Radial runout of table diameter (μm)||5(15)|
|Deflection on table upper surface (μm)||5(25)|
- Remarks:Values in parentheses are for models with a limit sensor.
The SK…W is fitted with an origin sensor (E2S-W13B 1M produced by Omron Corporation) as standard.
There is no precision regulation of the relative positions of the origin sensor and the table mounting hole, precise adjustment of the return to origin position should be performed by performing offset adjustment through a higher-level controller. For models with a limit sensor, a limit sensor (E2S-W14 1M produced by Omron Corporation) and an upper table are added. The position of the limit sensor dog can be adjusted. The operating range can be set to any position up to 320 degrees.
With limit sensor
- *For models with a limit sensor, check the position of the origin sensor dog with the cover removed.
- *The cover cannot be removed after limit sensor dog adjustment. Perform limit sensor dog adjustment after fixing the base of the product to the mounting surface and mounting the cover.
Without limit sensor
- *The origin sensor position can be checked from the cover notch.
Some products are not shown in the catalogue. Also, modifications can be made to meet your requirements. Please do not hesitate to make inquiries.