Micro Precision Positioning Table TM
IKO Micro Precision Positioning Table TM is an extremely compact precision positioning table composed of an IKO Micro Linear Way with a track rail width of 2 mm and a precision-ground ball screw of 2 mm in diameter.
Optimal for not only miniaturizing various machines but also suitable for highly accurate positioning table use which is required for applications in which other small, high accuracy positioning tables were not sufficient.
- A drive system utilizing a ground ball-screw allows for the TM's ultra-small size with a sectional height of 20 mm and a width of 17 mm.
- The IKO Micro Linear Way L, with a track rail width of 2mm, is used in the table guiding parts along and a miniature ball screw with a diameter of 2mm is used in the driving mechanism. The screw lead can be selected from 0.5 mm, 1.0 mm and 1.5 mm. Unparalleled low cross sectional height in the ground ball screw drive as well as smooth, stable sliding and running accuracy and highly accurate positioning with excellent following capability and minimal backlash are achieved.
- Long table resistant to moment
- Select from two slide table shapes: standard table and long table. As two Micro Linear Way L units with two slide units are incorporated in parallel into the long table, the table is structurally resistant to moment and complex load.
- AC servomotor and stepper motor can be selected.
- Because both AC servomotor and stepper motor are available, they can be selected according to usages.
- Super-miniature sensor can also be optionally built in.
- Respective built-in sensors (origin, pre-origin, CW, and CCW) can be designed without changing outside dimension.
|Shape of slide table
Some products are not shown in the catalogue. Also, modifications can be made to meet your requirements. Please do not hesitate to make inquiries.