Alignment Table AT
Alignment Table AT is a rotary positioning mechanism for precision angle correction, which consists of a high rigidity steel table and bed assembled with
IKO Crossed Roller Bearing as a table support bearing.
Alignment Table AT converts linear motion produced by ball screw drive into circular motion of an appointed operating angle range, and performs positioning in the direction of rotation. Linear Way L is assembled as a linear motion rolling guide in the ball screw drive mechanism and serves to achieve high accuracy positioning in combination with the precision ball screw
Alignment Table AT can be mounted on top of the slide table of IKO Precision Positioning Table to obtain a low height XY-θ multi-axis positioning mechanism, which can be used as an alignment table for precision measuring instruments, inspection equipment, and assemblers.
- Low sectional height and high rigidity
- Low sectional height design and high rigidity are realized by incorporating Crossed Roller Bearing which has high rigidity to loads in all directions.
- High repeatability
- The rotator which converts linear motion into circular motion is accurately guided by Linear Way L in combination with precision ball screws, and achieves a high repeatability of ± 1 sec.
- Three sizes available as series
- Three sizes with a table diameter of 120 mm, 200 mm and 300 mm are available as series. They can be selected meeting the needs for each application.
Also, AC servo motors and stepping motors are available as drive motors.
Some products are not shown in the catalogue. Also, modifications can be made to meet your requirements. Please do not hesitate to make inquiries.