Precision Positioning Table TU
TU Series is a compact and slim type positioning table, consisting of a U-shaped track rail and a slide table. The slide table assembled inside the U-shaped track rail is an integral part of a linear motion rolling guide mechanism, in which two rows of large diameter steel balls are arranged in four point contact with raceways. Owing to this design, stable high accuracy and high rigidity are obtained in operations even under fluctuating load varying in direction and magnitude and complex load. Also, by adopting a U-shaped track rail, the rigidity of track rail under moment load and torsion is greatly improved. TU Series includes six sizes with a track rail width of 25 mm to 130 mm. For each of them, slide table length can be selected. Also, ball screw types and leads, motor types, and sensor installations, etc. can be selected to obtain an optimum positioning table suitable for each application.
- U-shaped track rail
- By adopting U-shaped track rail, the rigidity of the track rail under moment load and torsion is greatly increased.
- High accuracy and High rigidity slide table by a simple structure
- The slide table is an integral part of a linear motion rolling guide mechanism, in which large diameter steel balls are arranged in two rows and make four-point contact with the raceways. Stable high accuracy and rigidity can thus be obtained even under loads fluctuating in direction and magnitude or complex loads.
- Easy order by selecting the optimum specification with the identification number
- From the abundant size variation and options, the optimum specification can be selected by the identification number to match the specific application.
Some products are not shown in the catalogue. Also, modifications can be made to meet your requirements. Please do not hesitate to make inquiries.