Precision Positioning Table TU
TU Series is a slim, low-profile positioning table that consists of a U-shaped track rail and a slide table. The slide table assembled inside the U-shaped track rail is an integral part of a linear motion rolling guide mechanism, in which two rows of large diameter steel balls are arranged in four point contact with raceways. Owing to this design, stable, high accuracy motion and high rigidity are obtained in operations even when loads are fluctuating, varying in direction and magnitude, or are complex. Also, by adopting a U-shaped track rail, the rigidity of track rail under moment load and torsion is greatly improved. TU Series includes six sizes with a track rail widths of between 25 mm to 130 mm. For each of them, various slide table lengths can be selected. Also, ball screw types and leads, motor types, and sensor installations, etc. can be selected to obtain an optimum positioning table suitable for each application.
- U-shaped track rail
- By adopting U-shaped track rail, the rigidity of the track rail under moment load and torsion is greatly increased.
- High accuracy, high rigidity slide table due to simple structure
- The slide table is an integral part of a linear motion rolling guide mechanism, in which large diameter steel balls are arranged in two rows and make four-point contact with the raceways. Stable high accuracy and rigidity can thus be obtained even under loads fluctuating in direction and magnitude or complex loads.
- Simplified ordering by specifying features using the identification number
- From the abundant size variation and options, the optimum specification can be selected by the identification number to match the specific application.
Some products are not shown in the catalogue. Also, modifications can be made to meet your requirements. Please do not hesitate to make inquiries.